Sunday, September 9, 2012

MY Birthday...



I have always loved my birthdays....I've never been one to try to sneek a peek or ask jillion and one questions to try to figure out what my gifts are going to be....just enjoyed the excitement of being surprised when I opened it......As I have gotten older, I still enjoy opening gifts but also look forward to eating out with my family......

Edward Delk's Bar......This year I decided to go downtown Tulsa instead of the usual south Tulsa or Brookside....this is just a quiet, quaint, unique, small restaurant in the historic Atlas Building.  
 
 
 
 
 



 
Leaving Delk's to go bowling at the Dust Bowl...also, downtown....Looking at this picture, reminds me of being in NYC at night....love it!

...sharing a birthday cupcake with my HUBBY...


...not too bad...Ben & I won the first game...
...Ben & my mom having a good time...
 
...the "gutterball" queens..
 
...our heroes...

...We met up w/ my cousin, Brent,  at the Dust Bowl....sharing birthday hugs...only I'm six years older...
 
The evening left me with love and joy in my heart...

 baby pics of me...



This is me wrapped in swaddling blankets....I'm assuming it's blurring b/c it is taken through a window and a glass nursery bed....back in the day...1979...they kept us babies in the nursery for the most part except during the feeding time....
...being admired by my mom...lol!..



No comments:

Post a Comment